Preliminary Field Trip Information
A good bit of this remains unconfirmed, but many in our membership ask for this information early, so here's what we know in November...
- The Delta: Past, Present and Future (Jay Lund, Jeff Mount, Peter Moyle) - Full Day, 42 Passenger Bus
- Agricultural Landscapes and Food (Ryan Galt, Libby O'Sullivan, Tom Krabacher) - Full Day, 36 Passenger Bus
- Davis Campus "Taste Of" Tour - LTRAS farm, Bowley Agricultural Center, Bohart Entomology, and Wildlife and Fish Biology Museums (Debbie Elliot-Fisk, Rich Engel, Greg Shaw) - Half Day 40 person "Elephant Tram"
- Biking Tour of Sustainable and Green Development, Village Homes and West Village (Dennis Dingemans, Charlie Thompson) - Half Day - bikes/campus bike barn rental (tentative)
- Gold Country Trip? - (Gray Brechin)?
- Winescapes of Lodi - (Greg Shaw and Debbie Elliot-Fisk) - Full Day (perhaps to 3PM) - 20 passenger bus
- Sacramento Floodscapes / Cosumnes River Preserve?- (John Aubert) - Full Day- 36 passenger bus
- Sacramento Cityscapes and Food Walk (Robin Datel, Libby O'Sullivan and Michael Schmandt) - Long Half Day (until 2PM?) - transportation unconfirmed (bus or private car caravan?)
- Cache Creek Natural Area (David Rolloff) - Hiking/Rafting? - Long Half Day (2PM) - transportation unconfirmed
- Sacramento Diaspora and Environmental Justice (Jonathan London, Beth Rose Middleton and Michael Rios) -Half Day, Transportation Unconfirmed.