Friday, November 4, 2011

Lodging options are now on the website. The basic news is this:

The conference hotel for this year's meeting is the Hyatt Place on the campus of University of California at Davis. The California Geographical Society has arranged a block of rooms at a discounted rate ($129/night) so please call to reserve your room early if you plan on staying at the Hyatt Place. This price includes complimentary, parking, fitness center, WiFi, high speed DSL (because that's the way it ought to be!) and continental breakfast. An expanded menu is also available.

1 comment:

  1. I am from USA. I was suffering from HEPATITIS B for over 3 years, i was hopeless until one of my friend directed me to a herbal DR. Dr Chike on youtube, she said the Dr has herbal medicine that treat HEPATITIS B also said the Dr has helped people with. HIV/AIDS, HERPES, HSV, CANCER, DIABETES, HPV,Human Papillon virus,LIVER diseases, FIBROIDS, ETC. I never believed her but after a lot of talk. I decided to contact the Herbal Doctor, just few days ago i contacted him and he told me what to do which i did and he sent to me a herbal medicine via {DHL} with prescriptions on how i will take it for a period of days. After i finished taking the medicine for 2 weeks he told me to go for a test which i also did and when the result came out i was surprised to see that i am negative. I am proud to tell you that I am the happiest person on earth. Big thanks to Dr Chike herbs .. I pray you find a solution in him. For more information on how to get treated Contact Dr on, WhatsApp . +233502715551, or Facebook page, @ Dr Chike Herbal Remedy.

    ReplyDelete